Friday, November 2, 2012

I Love NY!

We arrive at JFK. My ever faithful friend meets us w/ passports & visas. Thank you A! I'm not sure if she will ever truly understand how grateful I am. What I was not able to do on my own, no matter how hard I tried, she has just done for me out of the goodness of her heart. We are able to chat for awhile, I'm sure talking her ears off.

Too soon it's time for us to say our goodbyes & check in for our next flight. The lady at the desk huffs a bit while she is trying to get our tickets in order. "They were supposed to print this out at Denver for you. I don't know why they didn't, blah, blah, blah."  Corbin & I just look at each other smiling w/o saying a word. She has no idea...

As boarding begins, I call my Dad quickly to let him know that all is well, we are boarding the plane to Moscow. As if on que, as soon as I hear his voice  my eyes well up. It's real for the first time. We are really going to Moscow.

No comments:

Post a Comment