Saturday, December 15, 2012

Is it time? Is it time?

temperature today: Kirov -21 C, -6 F

It's 4 am. Can't we just start the day? Is anyone else this excited!!! We have wifi here at the hotel so it's a great time to catch up on FB since it's 5pm in Denver.

At 5:50am I can hardly stand it & jump in the shower to get this day on the road! Breakfast is open at 7am & there is nothing I like more when we travel than breakfast :) Corbin's not a fan of the Russian breakfast here at the hotel, but I've grown to really like it. It's sad (for me) that this is our last real Russian breakfast. In Moscow, we stay at the Marriott so most of the food is American-style. At the hotel here in Kirov, they always have some sort a hot cereal, which is never oatmeal, but oatmeal-like. Then there's this egg casserole thing that is white & light, but doesn't taste eggy. When's the next time I'm going to see these cute little curd pancakes that I'm told are so popular w/ the kids? To be truthful, I will not miss the instant coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment